09:00 – 16:00
We provide any materials and tools. It is desirable for students to wear old clothes,
preferably in layers due to varying weather conditions.
* Research results wild horses
* Evolution and development of the horse
* Measuring and documenting hooves
* Step-by-step trimming of the hoof
* Demonstration operation hoof mechanism according to the natural model
* Housing and diet
* Working safely with and under the horse: Natural Horsemanship!
Manege Zonder Drempels, Bennekom
Course on location: We can offer courses on location with a minimum number of four people.
Inquire about our conditions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org